Sunday, July 31, 2011

Super-villian Skittles

So remember when I talked about how "fun-size" Skittle bags are completely deceiving in their advertising?

(It's in an earlier post... If you have no clue what I'm talking about, feel free to look it up...)

Ok, so.... those "fun size" bags have absolutely nothing on these guys -





I mean...
The American size of fun size Skittles could eat about twenty of these guys for breakfast!

And the actual candy?
It's like the size of a TicTac.

Ridiculous, if you ask me.
How's anyone supposed to satisfy a sweet tooth with this kind of nonsense?

But...
On the other hand...
Aren't they adorable?

It's ok! You can admit it!
I thought so, too...
Which is why I couldn't resist buying it.
I'm a complete sucker for adorable things.

Even worthless little candy packages.



No comments:

Post a Comment