Saturday, July 2, 2011

The MOST DISGUSTING thing I've ever seen in my life...

We've done a bit of sight seeing since we've been here.  I believe it was our second day that Gerald (one of the school's directors) took us to a park known as "Earthquake Park" where I was confronted with an awful sight.  See for yourself -



Yeah... I know, right? I was horrified, too.  But you can't even see that this thing's web stretches between a couple trees OVER a walkway!  I ALMOST WALKED UNDERNEATH THAT THING!! Ugh... Can you even imagine? That thing could take off your hand! What if it dropped on me!!

Needless to say, I avoided it.

I'm sorry you all had to see that, but really it's for your own good.  I am only warning you what could be lurking above what you may think is a pleasant, safe path.  This could safe your life one day.  No need to thank me, just doing what I feel is my duty to mankind...

So here's a few other, more pleasant things I've seen in Taiwan:

Rose Garden at the bus station

 Entrance to Earthquake Park... isn't it neat?




 
 One of many exquisite temples around the city (As well as the country itself, I'm assuming... but I guess I'll see!)






 Oven where the some Taiwanese burn paper money for their ancestors

 One of many neighborhood temples


There is so much to see here, this is really just a small taste... If only I could show you everything! 

Oh well, I guess you'll have to come see for yourself.  Darn.


1 comment: