Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a place...


Our latest adventure includes a rather... original restaurant.
In this case more than any other, pictures speak louder than words.




See what I mean? Don't worry, if you don't you will...





 





Yes, I am sitting on a toilet... at a tub... in a restaurant...



Look at the huge dessert!! It was overflowing!





And this... is my drink!






 YUM!
  

We're all very happy... whether its because we ate in the toilet restaurant or because we're leaving the toilet restaurant I'm not quite sure...



What I do know for sure is that this was one of those awesome things that you wouldn't want to miss and wouldn't change for the world. 
But I'm not sure if I would repeat it either.
But I dunno... it was kinda neat!
Maybe if Dad came with me :)



1 comment:

  1. Weeeeeird!!!! I wanna go! And I don't.... at the same time.

    ReplyDelete