Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wo ai teaching!

I have always been adamament that I would never ever ever be a teacher...
it was high on my list of things I would not do.
And look where I am now!
So much for planning...
Too my surprise,
I can't help but love this job,
if only because of the kids.
It truly is not fair that these adorable kids have such an easy time capturing my heart,
while for the boys at school it is nigh impossible!
But you won't hear me complaining too much...
my students are much cuter anyway. (:
In next to no time and with no effort at all I have fallen head over heels for each one.
I can't help it! I mean... look at them! -

Shawn

Darren

Celine
(with Terence in the background)

Terence

The whole first MK group!

Shawn (again)
He built another house,
so of course I had to take another picture!
Scotia

Darren and Roy

Darren

Roy
(He is the sweetest thing!
Whenever he walks by me,
he'll grab my hand and just squeeze it...
He's a sweetheart...
At least most of the time!)
Enya
(She's wearing a mask because she had been sick.
Pretty common here.
The masks, not the being sick.)

Sheri

Raya

Memphis

Memphis and Bryson

Bryson



 Group 2 of MK!
(Minus Enya, who was still in the bathroom...)






Group 3 of MK!

Kaden

Lillian

Nicole

Curtis
(Our resident rockstar)



Group 4 of MK!

Skyla

Eason

Katrina

Kendra
(Sister to Kaden in the previous group)

Jason, diligently building!

Jason

Damon
(He's in group 2, but he always comes really late.)
Each child brings a waterbottle and a lunchbag with dishes in it to school everyday,
mainly because they spend basically the entire day here
and it is apparently more convenient for everyone involved.

 
These are the kids in my Morning Kindergarten class.
There is about 26 of them altogether.
Three other teachers and I rotate through groups of 6ish kids every half hour,
starting at 8:30 in the morning and ending at 11:30

I took these pictures about a week ago.
We were reading the Three Little Pigs
and so of course we all had to try to build "brick" houses!

There are a few missing who were not here on the day I took pictures...
I'll have to add them later because they are just as precious.

Quite simply, this is why I love my job.





1 comment:

  1. I love how sometimes I'll see Jason walking around wearing Jack's old apron. The first time it made me really confused, because I knew he wasn't Jack, but they look a lot a like! Makes sense, seeing as how they are brothers and all that.

    ReplyDelete