Monday, August 15, 2011

Giacomo

 A video featuring my lovely little friend
Giacomo
(introduced in What a Wonderful Weekend: FRIDAY, seen directly below)




For those of you who might be confused about the choice of name...
Well, if you have seen The Court Jester,
and you heard the tune that I whistled to the little bird,
you will understand.
(That tune has become a bit of a signature
for the Teachers of Berhan...
a lovely little inside joke we all share
because The Court Jester was the first movie we watched all together.)

If that is not your situation,
I recommend you find The Court Jester
as soon as humanly possible
[i.e. - immediately]
As it is extrememly entertaining and high up on my must see movies list.
A list which actually doesn't even really exist...
so the fact that this movie is high up on such a list must speak volumes for it's importance!


1 comment:

  1. that is TOTALLY AWESSOME!!!!!!! .. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete